- “Just wanted to thank you for all your advice and support during my recent flat purchase. My situation was a little complicated and as a result not a 'quick win' for most, but you took your time to understand my circumstances and give advice - and trust me, I spoke to quite a few people before you!”
- “We found Sue Allen an extremely informative and trustworthy adviser when preparing our family's financial future”
Alex & Kerry, Sevenoaks, Kent
- “Sue helped me with the policy I needed both promptly and professionally throughout. Considering my unusual working circumstances this would not of been an easy feat. Thank you for the great service and saving me the time and effort searching and arranging everything myself. I will be returning for more financial advice soon”
Mark, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- “When I was exploring the options available regarding personal protection plans, Sue gave me first class impartial and practical advice on the various plans on offer and helped me make an informed choice that was appropriate for my very specific needs. She outlined the options in easy to understand terms and simplified the whole process. In all a very professional and friendly service. ”
Tony, Burwash Common, East Sussex
- “The service provided by Hensman Financial was excellent. They advised me of any changes and kept me updated without the need to chase. Will certainly use them again”
Laurel, Ashford, Kent
- “Of the eight mortgage applications I have made in my life, applying through Hensman Financial was by far the easiest, smoothest and most stress free.
Through Sue Allen's friendly, no nonsense, knowledgable approach we were able to secure a mortgage with terms that were both beneficial and suitable for our needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Hensman Financial to anyone who is looking for mortgage advice.”
Robin & Susannah, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- “Sue has been more than a pleasure to work with. She provides an extremely professional service, scouring the market for the best mortgages available. She is able secure preferential rates that are unbeatable. Sue is always available to discuss options & responds to any problems immediately.
Her genuine & friendly approach makes you feel that you are being prioritised all of the time. I couldn't recommend her higher.”
KL, Richmond upon Thames
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate buy to let mortgages.
The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate on Estate Planning
Mortgage and Protection Services
Hensman Financial can help you save time
and money with our mortgage advice and protect you and your family's standard of living
against the unexpected and preserve the value of your estate for the benefit of your family.
We will help you at every step, keeping your application on track and making the process as stress free as we can.
About Hensman Financial
Hensman Financial are based in Kent, our business focus is mortgages, related protection, and the house buying or re-mortgaging process.
We understand your needs, match that to the requirements of lenders, and protect you and your loved
ones once you have obtained your property.
This way, we help you save time and money in the new world of